Monday, October 6, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things

I wanted to share a few of the things that I have been daydreaming about, and a few of my favorite kitchen items.
I have been coveting this pastry stand from Arte Italica for sometime now.


This is my favorite garlic press. So easy to clean!
Rosle



Le Creuset enameled cast iron french oven. It's my go to pot for roasts, stews, and soups.

Of course, always at the top of my list, Barefoot Contessa

I love pendant lighting. It won't work in the house that we are in now unless we did a complete kitchen renovation, which I'm not up for, but I still love it nonetheless. Maybe someday...


picture source unknown

Industrial kitchens, I know they are a little cold for some people, but I am always drawn to them. I just had to share a picture of a kitchen ;)



All Clad stainless steel canisters. I actually have these, love the industrial look, and they have a really good seal.

10 comments:

  1. Alice...I like your favorite things. That big pot has me pea green with envy. I love the Barefoot Contessa too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Alice....I have never seen the All Clad canisters, I love them. And I was just spying that same pendant school house light too...But my kitchen needs a match to it not a remodel...maybe someday I'll have my dream kitchen. Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pastry stand is simply devine! I love the look and clean lines of it, very usefully pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything left of your paycheck after you shop? :)
    I wish I could have pendant lights too, but they wouldn't work in my kitchen either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mix of industrial kitchen with cottage homes. It's probably the best of both worlds.

    Barefoot Contessa, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your favorite things are some of my favorite things, too, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...the only thing I don't have is those cannisters, but I've been thinking about them! :) I love that kitchen too.
    Made the choc. bundt cake tonight for my sis's bday. It was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh... our garlic press is driving me nuts! So hard to clean. That one looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all of these! Especially those lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Alice! I love Barefoot Contessa as well! I actually get so relaxed when I watch her show! And I'm going to have to buy one of those garlic presses (mine is so-so). Is it stainless steel? And what brand is it? I need one!
    Oh and those mini pumpkin cakes look YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete