Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's time for more white kitchens

What a great work space. I love the island, and all the windows are fabulous. Of course the well organized cabinet here caught my eye.






Love the bead board on the ceiling and back splash. I normally go for a dark wood floor, but I'm really liking the flooring here. And I have always liked glass cabinet doors with white ware in view. The thick crown molding and around the window really does complete the room.


Isn't this wonderful? I love the white subway tile, the sconces, the sink... it would be really nice to have that faucet!

This is another kitchen that I have loved the minute I saw it. How fun would it be to have that cute soap dispenser?




This refrigerator would definitely be incentive to keep it clean :)






I hope you enjoyed looking at these kitchens as much as I have.
all images House Beautiful

7 comments:

  1. I love that soap dispenser, did House Beautiful have the source for it listed??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I couldn't find it anywhere. I bet it was in the magazine, but don't have that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitchens, I was going to ask about the soap dispenser as well very nice, I love white subway tiles as well I just put them in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice...I forgot to ask you if you have ever seen the Martha Stewart kitchens in her model homes. She has her name on a sub-division here in Georgia and the kitchens are beautiful. I have pictures if you would like to see them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, what beautiful white kitchens...so calm and clean looking. However, as the mother of two teenagers, I can tell you that they would be hard to keep clean with that age group still at home. Love your blog, and your store, we are there now and then adding to my husband's knife collection.
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dido, thanks for stopping by! Would love to see your white subway tiles.

    Hi Laura, thanks for coming by and leaving a comment. I know what you mean about the white, I'm constantly cleaning my son's dirty finger prints off the cabinets. Oh well... I'm glad you like my blog, what kind of knives is your husband getting?

    Sue, I would love to see Martha's model home pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all of these kitchens! we are in the process of remodeling our kitchen and have several similar pictures for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete