Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Chicken Enchiladas


1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1/4 cup picante sauce
4 green onions, chopped
2 oz. green chiles, chopped
1/2 lb. cheddar cheese, grated
10 corn tortillas
2 cups cooked chicken
4 oz. can sliced olives
Mix soup, sour cream, picante sauce, onions, and chiles together. Grate cheese and set aside.
assemble enchiladas: In center of each tortilla place 1 to 2 tablespoons of sauce. Top with chicken and sprinkle with grated cheese. Fold each edge of tortilla toward center and place seam side down in a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Corn tortillas are hard to roll, just fold as best as possible. When all tortillas are placed in dish, top with remaining sauce and cheese. Sprinkle with olives. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.

I usually use healthy request Campbell's soup, non-fat sour cream, and low fat cheddar cheese. My family has no idea.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Buffie and I work with Larry. Me and the girls were checking out your page and thought we would leave you a message. The food looks soooo good. We will take one of everything and you can send it with Larry.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buffie, I am glad you came by my blog, thanks for leaving a comment.
    I will be sending something with Larry very soon... I hope you enjoy it. Come back again when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete