Friday, November 14, 2008

Have You Started Decorating???


Ok, I'm giving in. I'm surrounded by Christmas ;)
We are pretty much decorated at the kitchen store, we already have Christmas music playing in the background.


I have been seeing Christmas inspiration at all the blogs I visit.
I'm not complaining, I love Christmas. I just wasn't ready for it to happen quite so fast.
Heck, we have even been playing the Santa Clause movies at home. NON-STOP


With all this going on around me, tonight I find myself thinking about my own Christmas decorations that are safely stored away in the garage. Wondering if it's too early to start bringing some of it in???
And as of today, I'm finished with my Christmas shopping (other than the kids) yay! Let's just say refer to the prior post, and there will be lots of baking involved.

all images: country living

2 comments:

  1. I also live in Nor Cal and I've been itching to start decorating! I will today but in my home only. No one else in the neighborhood has yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I have begun.

    I love that first photo. It's inspiring me to put a wreath on my small black cabinet, in the breakfast room.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your decoratings.

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete