Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sierra's Dessert Table








A couple of weeks ago I made the dessert's for a birthday party. The colors were bright pink, and black. I'm really happy with the way everything turned out. Unfortunately, my pictures were some how lost, as were Tommy's (what luck???) Andrea, who made the beautiful flower arrangements and helped me with the desserts did get a few, and I wanted to share them.

There were strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream frosting, as well as the small cake on the top pedestal. Cream puffs, sugar cookies, lemon mini cheesecakes with raspberries and raspberry sauce (you can barely see them to the left on the second picture). Not pictured were Bakerella's cake pops and coconut chocolate chip blondies. Hopefully the next party I do I'll get more pictures ;)

2 comments:

  1. From what I can see everything looks terrific! You did fantstic job! Love the cake/cupcake stand! Yes, we need more photos, please!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your cake plates. We're having my grandma's 75th birthday party soon and we're doing a pink theme. Where did you get your cake pedestals? I collect cake plates, and I want some just like that.

    ReplyDelete