Friday, February 6, 2009

More Favorite White Kitchens


image: Living etc.
I'm a big fan of industrial kitchens, and this one does not disappoint. Love the stainless steel, the subway tile, and the utensil system over the professional stove. I have always wanted a clock like this in my kitchen, but for some reason the three kitchens that I have had, have never had wall space to hang anything on. Note to self: Next kitchen make sure there is plenty of wall space.

image: Home and Gardens
I love the pop of green the French bistro chairs add.


image: Country Home

I really like open shelving, and these galvanized containers add a nice element. Notice the touch of green the apples lend. (I'm noticing a pattern here)


image: Beautiful Kitchens
And now to totally throw you, I thought I would share an image of a red kitchen for my friend that reads my blog and loves red. As much as I love white kitchens... this red one makes me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I "LOVE" this red kitchen! I also love to mix white with red so your taste and mine mix very well! Thanks for thinking of me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wanting to add red to my kitchen so of course I like the one with red in it. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete