Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Road Trip

We packed Rosie in the car and took a drive to Pardee Lake. It was a beautiful day. We pretty much had the road to ourselves. I think we were the only ones with this idea. I love this time of the year when everything is so green.



What a view, wouldn't mind living here!
We also went to Sutter Creek, which isn't too far away.


Some fun old shops, and a few really cool antique shops too.



Daffodil Hill will be open in a couple of weeks, I hope we are able to make it back to see it!

4 comments:

  1. Alice, thank you for visiting my blog! I am glad I found yours as decorating is another passion of mine as well. It looks like we have very similar taste! You have such a gorgeous home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect day Alice! And how nice that you weren't surrounded by the masses, the icing on the cake.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty and green right now. I have been enjoying it all too.

    ReplyDelete