Thursday, July 16, 2009

LuLu's Cupcakes

I don't know if you noticed from my blog favorites, but I have been a little cupcake bakery/blog obsessed lately. Today while visiting my mom in Elk Grove, we discovered the cutest cupcake bakery in the old historic part of town. (ok, when I was growing up that was just the "town" part of Elk Grove, when did it become historic??? Talk about making you feel old ha ha!)
LuLu's Cupcakes is everything that you would expect a cupcake bakery to be and more. The pink walls, beautiful chandeliers and pink and brown table linens...Perfection!
How could you not want to take every cupcake in the case home???
LuLu was so sweet and took the time to chat with us about her bakery, and help us make a selection of cupcakes to take home.
An extensive menu, surely something for everyone... But if cupcakes are not your thing there is an array of other treats, ice cream, brownies, rice krispie treats, and the list goes on.


Strawberry Lemonade...YUM!




We decided on Berry Blast, Strawberry Lemonade, and couldn't leave without a Chocolate. All very delicious.


This is just the cutest cupcake bakery, the cupcakes are excellent, and it was so nice that LuLu took the time out of what I'm sure is a very busy day for her to visit with us. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

4 comments:

  1. I saw Pinkilicious behind the jars! I love that book. It's one of my daughter's favorites!! Cool shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish Lulu would consider opening a branch Down Under! What fab creations, the chocolate cup cake has my name on it.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling bakery! Decorated to a "T"! All the cupcakes look delicious..I would have a hard time picking one!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is so darn cute! I just had a Georgetown Cupcake today and was in heaven.

    ReplyDelete